One of our SAS veteran users passed along this handy tip for executing a SAS Search in your Google Chrome address bar. Below is a quick video, or just follow these steps:
- Right click in Chrome address bar
- Select “Manage Search Engines”
- Select ‘Add”
- Name your search engine (e.g. SellerAmp SAS)
- Choose the keyword you will use to execute the search (e.g. sas)
- Enter https://sas.selleramp.
com/sas/lookup?search_term=%s into the URL field
- Click ‘Add’
When you click into your address bar, type your keyword and press tab you are queued up to conduct a SAS search on title, text, ASIN or UPC…just as you would if you were in the app.